I have always loved the classic look of Pottery Barn and this year's Christmas line is no exception. I already have my eye on a few different things...

like these pillows....
I am going to try to re-create some of these peace sign ornaments....
loving the natural look this year...
can you tell I love pillows..and I also love accenting with red at Christmas
I like this set up too...
Oh..and to replace my pumpkin plates after Thanksgiving...
I think it's great to get ideas and inspiration from Pottery Barn and then try to recreate the look for just a fraction of the price. However, sometimes I just have to break down and treat myself~So I think a couple pillows and these plates just went to the top of my must-have-for-Christmas list :) I am already excited for Christmas this year, however I am going to hang on and enjoy fall while it's here! Happy Monday, ladies!!
~Katie

4 comments:
You know what, I had those exact peace sign ornaments for sale in my store last Christmas! How cool is that! In two weeks, we will be getting our Christmas decor out in the store and I can't even believe it!!
I love Pottery barn and all the Christmas items they sell!!!
Your blog is darling by the way!
Blessings,
LMM
I swear we were seperated at birth. I do the same thing with Pottery Barn. I LOVE that place and wish to the high heavens I could afford ALL OF IT..haha...
But instead I have a 3 year old who insists on her Dora couch in the middle of the room :)
So...I'm not the only one who thinks to Christmas decorations, food, dinners...
Great blog!
Post a Comment