I KNOW, wasn't that awesome! My boys went to that game with my hubby and they had so much fun. It was the boys first game so I am soooo glad they were able to celebrate a win!
I'm a twenty something wife, dreamer, and RN that is obsessed with decorating & creating, all things white, chippy, & vintage, and love to relax anywhere with a body of water. I enjoy spending time with my hubby as we make our house a home. I love my friends and family with my whole heart. And most importantly, ALL FOR LOVE, I am saved by His grace.
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://theletteredcottage.net/feed/*
The buick ohana 2014
-
I’m so bad…..and i apologize that i never blog anymore…….. life is busy but
still no excuse. I thought i would just pop in and do a little update on
our li...
Twig has moved!! {+ an ANTHRO giveaway!}
-
Hello everyone!! It's been awhile...probably about 2 years actually. I'm
still doing the Vintage Whites Market -- going strong actually! Since we
last m...
From The Heart - 2012 BH Lineup!
-
*(image courtesy of TheFancyFarmgirl.com)*
As the date gets closer to our 5th Annual Vintage & Antique Marketplace,
Joe and I have been reminiscing about ...
WE HAVE MOVED!
-
This blog has moved.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO OUR NEW SITE.
Make sure and update your browsers:
http://frenchieandflea.com/blog/
xoxo,
f&f
There's always Hope
-
Photo by Aunt *Leslie*
Our family is still enjoying our Spring Break..however, I received a very
touching e-mail from a dear friend of mine the other day...
2 comments:
I KNOW, wasn't that awesome! My boys went to that game with my hubby and they had so much fun. It was the boys first game so I am soooo glad they were able to celebrate a win!
our family had a very nice Halloween. Thank you!
ps I'm a seahawk.
Post a Comment